The Hands-On Classroom - A Visualization
This Program is to fulfill the needs of the 21st century schools and Students. Students are equipped with Kit Boxes called the “Dexter Box” to “Do and Learn”. This will create an enhanced learning experience.
The Box has been designed to make the learning experiences long lasting and memorable. An opportunity for the students to explore science is the key to this approach.
Our Kits are mapped to the CBSE and TN-Samacheer syllabus. The teachers can easily integrate it with their lesson plans.
What we Equip the Schools with?
Student’s Kit Box
- Kits to Build,Experiment and Learn
- Instruction Booklet for Kit building
- Observation Sheets
- Concept Sheets
Teacher’s Kit Box
- A Kit Box with projects to be taught
- Digital Contents
- Additional backup materials
- Assessment Sheets for Skill test
BENEFITS TO SCHOOL
- Introduction to 21st Century Learning
- Zero Setup Cost
- Differentiate from Competitors
- Increased School admissions
- Opportunity for Students to participate and win laurels in science related competitions
- Facilitate the transition from “Chalk & Talk” methodology to “Hands-On” learning
- Better Teacher Student Interaction
- CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) gradation support
- Improved Grades
- Skill based Hands-On learning
- Experiential learning of concepts
- Questioning and Self Learning classroom
- Improved leadership quality and communication
- Self realization and improvement in the skills identified
- Understand the interest and the potentials of their child
- Improved Scores and Grades
- Effective Learning time
- Improved observation skills
- Real time application of the concepts learned
- Improved slow learners’ performance
- Tangible proofs of the child’s skill based learning
Implementation Process in Schools
I had an amazing workshop at Infinite Engineers. It was one of the best experiences in learning for me.
The workshop was very interesting and informative. I learned a lot from it.
Taking science back to its roots with the kits provided, these guys made me fall in love with science.
I love experimenting and Infinite engineers gave me a chance to experiment on many of the concepts that I had just read about.